Brand Finance Brand assessment body, identified Turkey as a brand value of $ 373 billion.
According to this survey, Republic of Turkey is the most valuable 19th in the world and 10th most valuable country in Europe.
In recent months, "Turkey's Most Valuable Brands" also published by Muhterem İlgüner who is Brand Finance Director of Turkey, so far the country brand, branding abroad, suggesting that creates difficulty in front of the business world, this table should be pointed out that assessment. Countries in determining brand value, economic policies, GDP, unemployment rate, the tourism income, the perception of country risk, competitiveness, health services, total exports, such as the banking system indicators were not ignored.
According to the survey, The Top 20 Most Valuable Countries of the World
1) U.S.A. - 12.576 billion dollars
2) Germany - 3.146 billion dollars
3) China - 3.001 billion dollars
4) Japan - 1.940 billion dollars
5) U.K. - 1.849 billion dollars
7) Italy - 1.515 billion dollars
8) Canada - 1.309 billion dollars
9) India - 1.266 billion dollars
10) Brazil - 959 billion dollars
11) Netherlands - 829 billion dollars
12) Russia - 752 billion dollars
13) Spain - 729 billion dollars
14) Australia - 702 billion dollars
15) Mexico - 672 billion dollars
16) South Korea - 605 billion dollars
17) Switzerland - 551 billion dollars
18) Sweden - 471 billion dollars
19) Turkey - 373 billion dollars
20) Belgium - 369 billion dollars
For more information: http://www.brandfinance.com/